Subdivision involves dividing a larger piece of land into smaller areas. As a result, the subdivision processes can be expensive and complicated. This is especially relevant when dealing with Council planning provisions and procedures that differ Council to Council.

With M.J. Reddie Surveys’ experience, we can guide you through the development process to ensure a positive result.

Because of this, we can cover:

2-Lot Subdivision

Building Subdivision

Large Greenfield Estates



Multi-Storey High Rise

Need Subdivision for your property? Find out more by emailing or fill out the contact form below!

Send us mail

© Copyright - Reddie Surveys